Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Aalekh - Separated Souls

  
Have you ever felt of being suffocated?

I have, and, very often experienced the stress of being suffocated.

My body squirms, heart beats rise, and I feel numb. My throat goes dry, I gasp for air, and I strain myself for inhaling fresh air. 

My heart, I feel is chained in an airtight gas chamber, which is as humongous as a matchbox.

I am saddened, and I wonder "Why is that, I cannot be "Me"?

I feel dejected and agitated within, when I am not being accepted by my dear ones. I am yet to understand and explore the reason of me being misunderstood. My intentions don’t have any value.

On several occasions, I have felt that I exist only to fulfill expectations of the 2nd soul who is not "Me".

I expect that I would be asked, about my feelings, my expectations, my desires, my likes and dislikes. But alas, it would always remain as an unfulfilled craving to be loved and cared for.

As the technology and communications industry reach newer heights, My Soul touches the newer bottom.

My feelings, my intentions, my eyes now fail to communicate.

My SOUL has departed from ME.



0 comments: